Dreams of the Lost
- somewhat cheery / happy
- random conversation topic changes
- open minded
- snap decisions / judgements
- sometimes reserved
- respectful of elders
- almost always positive and sees the “sunny side”
• Quick to get passionate and offer her opinion on topics.
• Tends to abruptly switch topics back and forth.
• Has a somewhat cheery disposition.
• Prone to snap decisions and judgments; sometimes she can channel the reserve her father taught her.
• Polite, she learned her manners from her mother who was a stickler on it. She always tries to adhere to social etiquette—regardless of where she is. However, due to her passionate nature she does occasionally forget.
• Respectful of her elders, this was instilled in her by her father.
• Somewhat open minded, this was instilled in her by her brother with his adventurous stories.
• Feels that to gain great reward you sometimes have to face great risk.
• Generally pretty happy, she had a good home life and is excited about the next stage in her life. She’s ready to have adventures of her own and stories to tell.
• Isn’t ready to settle down, but wants to surround herself with very talented people. Her father taught her that a general can only be as good as his weakest soldier; thus, she is determined to have an elite group.
RECENT PERSONALITY CHANGES
• sees Creation more clearly for the cruel place it is, is slightly quicker to anger as a result, will get pretty upset if someone tries to stop her from helping someone in need
• indulges in bright morning more often, although not in large doses simply more frequently
• realizes she needs to learn to be more self sufficient in all things